I want to start an annual tradition- to give back part of my tax rebate to charity- and let YOU decide who!
Here are the rules: you vote, I give. The charity that has the most votes below by midnight on March 14th I will donate $100 of my tax return directly to!
So, it’s now up to YOU to decide who that is!
If I can generate >1,000 votes by the date and time mentioned above, I will donate an ADDITIONAL $150 making the grand total $250 to any of the mentioned charities!
So, the best way to get these numbers up? SPREAD THE WORD! Do this by:
- Posting bulletins on your MySpace linking back to this blog page
- Tweet and Re-Tweet this link to your friends using Twitter Or, just click HERE!
- Post wall messages and events on Facebook, all directing people back here to vote
- Update your Facebook status with a nice mesage and this URL: http://bit.ly/Donate
- Send a company wide email
- Write a blog post on your own personal blog pointing back here
-It’s that easy!
Here is a shortened version of the URL if you need to squeeze it into a tight place:
Thank you so very much for sharing this act of kindness with me and making the world a better place!
If you would like to make donations your self to any of the above charities, you can do so by clicking the links below.
If you feel that I have left out an organization that you would like to see next year, or have tips/ideas on how to improve this campaign, please feel free to leave a comment. I will take note (and reply) to all of your ideas :)